- Safety is the #1 priority. All guests are expected to adhere to all warnings and instructions and
are to be respectful of the railings and other barriers that are intended to
maintain a safe environment for our guests and animals.
- Cruelty to animals, to including taunting, excessive screaming, and throwing
of objects, is not tolerated and may lead to legal recourse.
- Guests are expected to take care with the park, its facilities,
and components. Vandalism and other
destructive and disruptive actions are not allowed.
- Do not litter.
- Zoosiana is a 100% smoke-free environment. Thank you for respecting the comfort and
safety of our guests and animals.
- For the safety of our animals, no outside food or drinks are
- No pets may be brought in to the zoo at anytime.
- Shoes and shirts are required of all guests.
- Modest dress, as a courtesy to others, is expected of all guests
and revealing or offensive clothes are not considered appropriate. Those
wearing articles of clothing containing obscenities, vulgarities, or
profanities will be asked to change their clothing or wear their shirts turned
inside out. Admission may be denied if clothing is deemed inappropriate for the
family atmosphere. Some language, gestures, and suggestive art on apparel may
be considered inappropriate. Management reserves the right to address these
issues with all guests and all clothing is subject to management review and
discretion. The cooperation of our guests is greatly appreciated.
- Anything else generally accepted by society as being unacceptable
and/or wrong is also not allowed at Zoosiana.