Go Wild for Your Next Party!
Thank you for considering the Zoo of Acadiana for your child's next birthday party!
Birthday Party Package:
$130.00 for a PARTY of 12 (10 children (ages 3-12) and 2 adults (ages 13+))
- $7.50 for each additional child
- $5.00 for each additional adult (discounted birthday party rate)
- A non-refundable deposit of $50.00 paid by credit card* is required two weeks in advance in order to reserve your date.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All Day Zoo Access (parties are at 10am and 2pm on weekends only)
- Outdoor Area for 1-1/2 hrs.
- Safari Theme Birthday Cake
In addition to the above, the children will receive:
- A ride on the Antelope Express Train
When You Arrive:
- Check-In at the front entrance: The Zoovenier Gift Shop
- Follow the trail that takes you to the Critter Café, from there an attendant will direct you to your Birthday Party Adventure!
- ENJOY your stay at the Cougar Castle, Monkey Hut, Eagle’s Landing, or Parrot Paradise for 1.5 hours enjoying your cake, ice cream, drinks, and opening all the gifts as you sing Happy Birthday!
- Hop on the Antelope Express Train at the Safari Depot to continue your fun adventure!
- Please note: party attendees are prohibited from bringing food, drinks or balloons into the Zoo.
Outside food and drinks are not allowed. No exceptions.
For more questions regarding our wild birthday parties, to ask for available dates, or to make a reservation, please call the zoo's gift shop at 337-837-4325.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I have to pay a deposit?
- Yes. A $50.00, non-refundable deposit paid by credit card* is required two weeks in advance.
How do I schedule a party?
- Call the Zoovenier Gift Shop at 337-837-4325. Parties are scheduled for 10am and 2pm on Saturdays and Sundays (not on special event days).
Do I receive a discount if I am a Zoo of Acadiana Member?
- No. There is a party fee for everyone. A Birthday Party is considered a SPECIAL EVENT!
Can I bring a cake and/or additional food?
- No. Cake, ice cream and Sprite is provided as part of your party. The Zoo can provide additional food such as hamburgers, hotdogs, or po-boys for an additional fee. You will need to inform the Critter Café attendant of your needs. This will be added to your total bill.
Can I bring party favors?
- Yes, but balloons & whistles are prohibited for the safety of the animals.
How do I check available dates?
- Call the Zoovenier Gift Shop at 337-837-4325.
What about the weather?
- Birthday parties are held rain or shine, so please dress appropriately.
*Your credit card will be charged the remaining balance if you choose not to return to the Zoovenier Gift Shop to settle.
"My grandaughter had her birthday party there. She had such a wonderful time, we hope to make it a yearly event. All the kids also had a great time and their parents did too. Thank you for making it a great day for her birthday. We will be back very soon."
-Sharon, Lafayette, LA
"We hosted my daughter's birthday party at the zoo, and she just loved it. It was very exciting and also very enjoyable for all the kids that attended. The kids also enjoyed the train ride, the employees were very enjoyable and also very helpful. Thanks for having us at the Zoo of Acadiana. Hopefully we will have another birthday party there."
-Angela, Franklin, LA