At Zoosiana, we know we are only as great as the community in which we live.
We are committed to the betterment and forward-moving progress of our area. Over the years, we have partnered with many local organizations on their various benefit events, including schools, churches, and many others listed here.
Requests for donations must be submitted via this online portal and may be submitted at anytime. We review all requests on a quarterly basis:
- Requests submitted in January, February, and March
- Will be reviewed and, if approved, issued in April
- Requests submitted in April, May, and June
- Will be reviewed and, if approved, issued in July
- Requests submitted in July, August, and September
- Will be reviewed and, if approved, issued in October
- Requests submitted in October, November, and December
- Will be reviewed and, if approved, issued in January
Available items for consideration are "in-kind" donations and include: family day pass to Zoosiana, annual family membership to Zoosiana, VIP Tour of Zoosiana, and tickets for in-park attractions (train ride or show pass).
The quantity of these available items is limited, so please explain the purpose and goals of your benefit event and tell us why this item will assist in your organization's success. Additionally, submission of your request does not guarantee or imply your request will be approved. Zoosiana reserves the right to deny any request and, depending on availability, may offer/approve an item other than the one requested.
Requests receiving a favorable decision must meet the following criteria:
- A non-profit organization in the Acadiana area.
- The purpose of the request must be for a "good” or civic-minded cause.
- Absolute no’s are for political initiatives/fundraisers and private individuals.