(Individual dates will be posted when finalized)
- January 1, New Year's Day: Closed all day.
- Saturday, March 16; EggstravaganZoo!; Click link for details. (General Admission & Advance Ticket holders)
- Sunday, March 17; EggstravaganZoo!; Click link for details. (Zoo of Acadiana Members & Advance Ticket holders); Zoo of Acadiana members pay half-priced admissions.
- Saturday, April 13: evening event, details to come soon!
- Sunday, May 5: Wedding: Gabriel & Evangeline the Giraffes get Married!
- Saturday & Sunday, May 18 & 19: Dora the Explorer visits the Zoo! "Special Event" weekend, all guests must have an admission ticket!
- Boo at the Zoo! Click link for details! Admission will be limited, so purchase tickets early!
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed all day.
- Members' Preview Party for Safari of Lights; 5pm to 8pm. This is a "members only" event to for Zoo of Acadiana Members to preview the Safari of Lights! Date Sunday, November 25, 2012.
- Safari of Lights!; 5pm to 9pm; $6.00 admission per person at the door ($5.00 per person in advance - before 4pm). Dates November 23-24 & Nov 30 - Dec 30, 2012 (closed Christmas Eve and Day).
- Zoo hours of operation during the month of December are 9am to 4pm, seven days a week.
- Safari of Lights!; 5pm to 9pm; $6.00 admission per person at the door ($5.00 per person in advance - before 4pm). Entire month of December. (closed Christmas Eve and Day).
- Breakfast with Santa; 8:30am to 11:30am. Enjoy Ricky Meche's Donuts and Borden's Milk & Juice Products with Santa! Santa will be there to get your wish list! Photo opportunities with Santa will be available. Regular zoo admission applies (ZOA members get half off admission). Saturday, December 8, 2012.
- Santa Clause/Coca-Cola Lighted 18 Wheeler: This musical, lighted and decorated truck will be at the Zoo from 5:30pm to 8:30pm with Santa on his sleigh! Date Saturday December 15, 2012.
- December 24 (Christmas Eve): Zoo closes at 12 noon
- **December 24 (Christmas Eve): No Safari of Lights
- December 25 (Christmas Day): Zoo closed all day
- **December 25 (Christmas Day): No Safari of Lights
- December 31 (New Year's Eve): Zoo closes at 12 noon
Photos on this page were submitted by private individuals and these photos remain the property of their respective owners.